Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sometimes pictures scream


Okay... so I've been busy. I am now down to zero readers because I update my blog every 6 months or so. Too bad.

I had to take a picture of myself in black & white for photography class. So here's the one I submitted. After looking at it again... I just laugh. You can see the twin's slide in the background. Sigh... a picture does say 1,000 words. This one screams "MOM, KIDS, 30-SOMETHING" lol.

Oh well, I'll take the slide and all that comes with it.

6 said...:

Unknown said...

How old do you have to be to be considered a "Cougar"? LOL!!

Queen Kathleen said...

You have at least TWO READERS!!!

30-Something Girl said...

Whooo Hoooo! Well soon there might be 3... Hey Xav, hurry up and teach the kid how to read.

Family Man said...

Like the picture. We have three kids as well, so busy is a relative term :)

Tracy said...

Hey, It's me, Tracy, from The Posting Place!!!! How the heck are you girl????? We have FIVE boys now, and we adopted a baby girl from Russia!

30-Something Girl said...

Hey Family Man... thanks for reading. I think about posting all these funny, interesting blog entries, but then I live in the real world so you'll be lucky to read 2-3 every couple of months.

Hey Tracey! My gosh I can't believe it. It's been forever! How are you? I guess if you read back far enough on the blog, you know how my life's gone so far.