Friday, June 20, 2008

There's Something About Friday...

I am so glad it's Friday. I have the entire weekend ahead of me. I'm talking 57 glorious hours before it starts all over again.

I am trying to blog more and as I sit here, I really don't know what to blog about. So I will just give my many readers a run-down of my week.

Monday: Geez I can't even remember Monday. Let's see. Oh hell let's move to Tuesday.

Tuesday: Went to work, stopped by the tanning bed, ummm, next. Read Wednesday, then come back to this section. I watched Deadliest Catch. Move on to Thursday.

Wednesday: Played softball with the girls, worked on a project for an upcoming family reunion, ohhh I forgot. Back to Tuesday real quick...

Thursday: Worked, laundry, sex, more laundry

Friday: Well nothing earth shattering yet, but the night is still young. Going out to play with my baby twins.

0 said...: