Monday, June 16, 2008

My Mini Me

She's groovy baby...and she's my mini me. This child is an incredible softball player. And yes, I am saying this because I'm her mom. Yes, she's only 5 years old, but she has great genes. I think I finally relate to Bill Cosby.

drinks0107 (Large) Can you see the talent? She's focused. She's ready. She's saying to herself "be the ball." Actually she's probably saying "when do we get snack?"

drinks0092 (Large) Just look at this stance. Strong arms, beautiful balance. This is what a hitter looks like. Now if only she hits the ball.

drinks0178 (Large) I'm telling you - she's got talent. Okay so the picture looks itimidating, however a little behind-the-scenes FYI... no, the ball did not make it past the pitcher, but hey - she's five.

I'm just saying.

0 said...: