Sunday, April 27, 2008

And so she says part II


I was looking at my friend's website (Xaviera) she created for her baby (due in July) early this morning. Twin 1 came in and saw the 4-D Ultra-sound pictures. Well, that started a whole lot of questions about where babies come from a little too early in the A.M. for me.

I changed the subject quickly and asked her "Syd, you are the youngest in our family. Do you want to tell "Babygirl D" some big girl tips so when she gets here she will know what to do and how to be a sister?"

Here's "Syd-Did's" advice to "Babygirl D"...

Baby D,

I want to tell you how it is to have big sisters. You will be happy because they will "bes nice to you sometimes" and they will play with you on the trampoline and even let you jump first. They can also teach you "Manastyics" (gymnastics).

Some rules for being the youngest: Don't go in their room without permission and don't try on their new training bra's in front of guests that come over or they will chase you and try to hit me, I mean you.

My mom and me listen to your mom sing on her dvd and she sings pretty. I mean your mom sings pretty, not my mom. I sing pretty though. I hope you like to sing. You can be like Hannah Montana.

Taylor can't say anything because she's asleep still and I'm waiting for her to wake up. Hurry up babygirl D. I hope you have lots of hair for pretty hair bows.

Love Syd-Did (twin #2) and the youngest of my 3 other sisters.

1 said...:

Unknown said...

You tell Sid-Did she gave the bestest advice I think "Baby D" will ever get from such an experienced little sister! That was too sweet and I swear I am going to save it forever and ever and put it in Des' baby book.

I can't wait to hear what she says next! Ask her about Global Warming...kidding. LOL!!! Well, not really... :)