Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spent some time with Randy Jackson...

We are promoting Randy Jackson Eyewear and had Randy attend both premier parties in LA & Atlanta. One of the perks of working for the C.O.O.? Spending time with Randy at both premiers!


He is sooooo much fun and what you see on American Idol is exactly how he is in real life. Of course the "30-Something Girl" came out while talking with him and I showed my age telling him how much I loved him in Journey back in the day...


He is fabulous! What a great way to spend our evenings while working! You gotta check out the last picture - his shoes even rock! I'll put the rest of the premier pictures on my Flickr.








2 said...:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Glad to see you posting again..and even gladder that you got to have some fun while working ;)

gina

Unknown said...

Okay I didn't know who the celebrity was in these pictures! You or Randy! You looked awesome girl!!!