Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blue Moon

Damn… I can’t believe it. I missed it. I missed the eclipse! It was penciled in my Day Planner, I set my alarm, I even programmed it into my phone and I slept right through it. Oh well…

I am so tired lately. I know it’s my own fault. I can’t say no to people. So here is my week so far and it’s only Tuesday.

Monday – work, tee ball practice 6:00 pm, pick up goose from gym, my softball game w/Rips at 8:00 pm, homework, bath time, dog time, load of laundry, bed

Tuesday – dr appt with twins, work, tee ball game, help goose invent a can cruncher for school, run to grocery store, pick up fundraiser … damn, none of the frozen items from fundraiser fit in the freezer. Sigh, I’ll just drive to work and dump the stuff in their freezer - back home by 9:00, load of laundry, try to catch up on net flix movie I’ve had for 3 weeks and fall asleep during the 1st 20 minutes. Woke back up 20 minutes later and still up as I blog this... it's 11:30 and I can't sleep but I'm so tired.

Bet I'm a little bitchy tomorrow. Oh well.

I have a "to do" list a mile long.

0 said...: